For us at Linkura, your privacy is extremely important. The data that this service takes care of can be very sensitive, and we do our best to ensure that no one else access your information.
Linkura AB (Linkura) operates the Linkura service (the service). This is our policy to respect your privacy regarding all the information we may collect while you use the service.
Collection of personal data
Linkura stores personal information that comes to us according to the EU Directive known as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Linkura does not provide any personal information in addition to the manner described below. Visitors can always refrain from entering personal data, with the restriction that they may not be able to interact with certain parts of the web pages.
Linkura agrees to handle all personal or sensitive information securely. All personal or sensitive information is transmitted using modern cryptography, e.g. over HTTPS.
Why do we need personal information?
It is voluntary to provide your personal information to us, but we need them to be able to perform services included in our programs. By submitting your personal information to us, you agree that we process them to fulfill our obligations regarding the services you use with us. You agree that we use the information for the following purposes:
- search for and connect to your Linkura ECG device (bluetooth access and location data is used locally on your phone but not transmitted elsewhere),
- calculate stress and activity levels individually tailored for you (eg age, biological sex, and device data),
- give you the opportunity to create a personal account on Linkura’s website (eg name, phone number, email address and employer),
- republish individual results for your survey (eg name, email address and survey response),
- report individual results for your measurement (eg name, phone number and email address),
- coach individuals in stress programs (eg name, phone number and e-mail address),
- answer support questions via email (such as name and email)
We may use de-identified information for statistical purposes and product development, but no personally identifiable data is used for this.
Linkura invokes the following legal basis for delivering the above service:
- In order to create an account with Linkura we collect name, e-mail address, age & biological gender. This is done on the legal basis of balancing interest / legitimate interest.
- To use the service’s functions with data such as measurement data, questionnaire responses and notes, Consent is invoked.
The user consents to use the service in connection with the creation of an account in the Linkuras app.
If the processing of your personal data is based on a consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
The revocation of the consent will not affect the legality of the processing of the personal data based on this consent before it is revoked. You do this by deactivating your account in your settings in the service.
Protection of personally identifiable information
Linkura only discloses potentially personally identifiable information and personally identifiable information to Linkuras employees or affiliated organizations that: 1) need to know the information to process it for Linkura or to provide services available on Linkura’s web pages; 2) agree not to give out this information to someone else. Linkura will not rent or sell potentially personally identifiable information or personally identifiable information to anyone else. Linkura takes all reasonable steps necessary to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification or removal of potentially personally identifiable information and personally identifiable information.
How is the data collected and stored?
Your data is only stored for as long as we need to manage the delivery of your services, or as long as we have to store them by law. If you do not actively use Linkura’s service for two (2) years, you will receive a message reminder that we still have your data. You can always choose to disable your account in your settings within the service.
Visitors to the webpage
Like many other web pages, Linkura collects de-identifiable information about its visitors. Information we collect is the type of browser that visitors use, which page the visitor is from, and the date and time of each pageview. Personally identifiable data, such as IP-addresses, or other personally identifiable data, is not stored.
Linkura’s purpose of collecting this kind of information is to better understand how Linkuras visitors use their web pages. It is possible that Linkura may release unidentified data in aggregated form, for example, to show trends in the use of their services.
In order for us to know who you are, we store so-called cookies in your browser when you log in to the service. These cookies enable us to recognize who you are and thus display your information for you and just for you.
Last update 2021-03-01.